Aspen Skiing Company Part- Time Overnight In Room Dining Server - The Little Nell in Aspen, Colorado
Serve guests in a friendly, professional manner according to Forbes Five Star standards working under the direction of the Room Service Manager.
Essential Functions of the Job
• Responsible for table set up and room delivery of food and beverage orders. Maintain completeness and timing on order.
• Responsible for daily amenity and ice deliveries
• Assist with daily mini bar replenishment in guest rooms when needed
• Responsible for safe keeping of master keys and pagers.
• Assist with answering the telephone and taking guest orders in according with established Forbes Five Star standards.
• Know all current IRD menus and food descriptions
• Familiar with all current E47 and Ajax Tavern Menus
• Well versed in all wine by the glass offerings
• Treat guest’s requests in a warm, friendly professional manner in accordance with Forbes Five Star standards.
• Secure payment of guest check upon completion of delivery
• Maintain positive communication with managers daily. Report all department issues to managers immediately.
• Ensure guest satisfaction. Make manager aware of guest comments and complaints.
• Follow daily checklists.
• Complete department specific side work and restocking.
• Remove trays and tables within 10-15 minutes of guest call.
• Maintain the proper care and cleanliness of serving equipment.
Additional Job Duties
• Complete tasks and projects delegated by your Supervisor assist other departments as business volumes and staff levels demand.
• Report to work in a neatly groomed and acceptable manner as outlined in the employee handbook and departmental rules.
• Report to shift on time.
• Enforce and comply with all policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage Department, The Little Nell and the Aspen Skiing Company.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Six months related experience required.
• Basic knowledge of wine, food and cooking methods.
• Good command of English language
• Ability to carry heavy loads such as trays (40 pounds)
• Ability to pull heavy loads (300 pounds)
• Standing, bending, and stooping required.