HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Hospital Housekeeper in Aurora, Colorado
You must provide at least 2 years of work history (if applicable) and complete the Behavioral Assessment to be considered for this role
Full-time Evening Shift (3:30 PM- 11:00 PM)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? *Submit your application today as a Hospital Housekeeper! *
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs
Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250/year), Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
Student loan repayment assistance (up to $100/month)
Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
As a Hospital housekeeper, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. *Your duties will also include (but not limited to): *
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower, and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products, and shampooing the carpet.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio-hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing backpack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable)
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- One year of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
The Medical Center of Aurora, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is a 360-bed hospital just east of Denver, Colorado. The facility is a Level II trauma center known for its 24-hour emergency care, Spine Center of innovation, and more.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. /
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Hospital Housekeeper
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-97205