HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Line Cook (PRN) in Aurora, Colorado
You must provide at least 2 years of work history (if applicable) and complete the Behavioral Assessment to be considered for this role
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application as a Line Cook* *today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious employee to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
*As a Cook in our Hospital, you will prepare food items to be served to customers in the cafeteria. Your duties will also include (but not limited to): *
- Providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times
- Following complex recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving, and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other foodstuffs for consumption
- Preparing food by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure, prep, cut, trim and mix ingredients
- Checking production, and keep supply/equipment records
- Selection of recipes per menu cycle
- Receive, sort, and store inventory
- Prepare meals for customers requiring special diet needs
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment per regulatory rules and procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Experience: Two years of previous experience as a Cook preferred
- Special Qualifications: Proficient in the operation of Food Service/institutional equipment
The Medical Center of Aurora,part of HCA’s HealthONE,is a 360-bed hospital just east of Denver, Colorado. The facility is a Level II trauma center known for its 24-hour emergency care, Spine Center of innovation, and more.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Line Cook (PRN)
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-98808