Wyndham Destinations 2018/2019 Ski Season Ski Valet - The Charter at Beaver Creek by Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Beaver Creek, Colorado
The Valet Associate will properly greet all guests by welcoming them to the Resort. The primary purpose of this position is to safely park and/or retrieve owner and guest vehicles. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations. Responsible for the safety of owner and guest vehicles.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greet guests and safely park and/or retrieve owner and guest vehicles: Responsible for safety of guests, vehicles, and keys. Answer questions pertaining to amenities, services, policies, attractions, dining, entertainment, directions etc. Coordinate transportation needs for owners and guests. Keep main entrance, lobby and porte-cochere clean and free of trash or other debris. Assist guests with luggage. Maintain luggage carts to ensure they are in working order. (55% time)
• Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (15% time)
• Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures. (15% time)
• Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (10% time)
• Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a proven clean driving record
• Driving experience in all types of passenger vehicles including manual shift.
b) Training requirements
c) Knowledge and skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Ability to solve problems with a minimum of guidance
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
d) Technical Skills
• Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard
e) Job experience
• 1 year of valet attendant experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.