Vail Resorts Mountain Dining Staff- Spruce Saddle Restaurant - FT & PT - 18/19 Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO in Beaver Creek, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Beaver Creek Resort is looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals to join their team this 2018-2019 winter season! Mountain Dining Staff Includes the Following Positions:
*Busser, Cashier, Entry Cook, Cleaning Attendants, Dish Washer & Beverage Attendant*
Located at 10,200 Elevation on Beaver Creek Mountain. We offer Continental breakfast and a wide variety of International cuisine. Our Warm and Convenient location features extensive menu options for kids big and small. We offer a variety of hand crafted specialty cocktails at our watering hole and saddle up bar. We are committed to providing an Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and guests.
The Mountain Dining Staff position is responsible for handling general restaurant duties. The ideal candidate is someone who will keep moving at all times while on duty, and has an eye for details. Duties will vary on a daily basis and include, but are not limited to:
· Provide excellent guest service; greet guests in a friendly manner and answer any guest questions
· Operate cash register
· Prepare/ serve food
· Responsible for bussing tables, handling trash and recyclables, maintaining cleanliness of service areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow, and other duties as needed
· Assist in stocking product, and beverages throughout the day
· Must be available to work holidays
· Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must
· Able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
· Able to stand for 8+ hours - required
· Able to work weekends and holidays - required
· Able to speak and understand English - required
· High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
· Previous customer service experience - preferred
· Cash handling skills - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you . www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
PTVD2018 Requisition ID [[id]]