Vail Resorts Night Auditor - Village at Breckenridge - Year Round in Breckenridge, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Have you ever loved a place so much that you want to share it with the world? As a night auditor at the Village at Breckenridge, you have the opportunity to share our lovely mountain town with our guests from around the world. Minutes away from Main Street’s fabulous dining and steps away from the lifts and world class skiing, the Village at Breckenridge has much to offer. The opportunity to elevate an ordinary vacation and turn it into something extraordinary is around every corner with the help of our team members.
The Night Auditor is responsible for answering internal and external telephone calls, greeting guests, checking guests in and out of the hotel, creating walk-in reservations, establishing credit, and maintaining the front desk and surrounding public areas in pristine condition. This position will work closely with Breckenridge Resort Security assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours. The night auditor will report to the morning manager about no shows, late arrivals, and evening events. This position has a checklist of duties to complete each shift as well. The night auditor should be someone who is able to anticipate guest needs and respond promptly to guests’ requests.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Checking in and out of hotel guests & owners, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest questions.
• Ensure maximum revenue for the hotel by reviewing and adjusting inventory as needed, including backfilling daily.
• Walk the property every night to ensure cleanliness and that there are no maintenance issues
• Ensure all registration cards have signatures, credit card swipes/ imprints, and are completed as necessary. Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
• Learn and remain up to date on all emergency procedures and review every quarter
• Ability to close the market POS each night
• Must ensure all non-zero and VCC balances are reviewed and settled daily
• Assist with re-stocking the market inventory
• Review all arrivals in advance and block for special requests. Assign all rooms for the next day’s arrivals.
• Assist guests with bell and housekeeping needs as needed overnight
• Daily audit of parking reservations, must follow SOP to ensure accuracy of guest information in creation of reservations
• Focus on providing world-class service for every guest at every opportunity
• Maintaining a high level of professionalism within your appearance, demeanor and performance.
• Create the "WOW" factor at their first impression - arrival at the hotel.
• Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Able to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal)
• Guest service experience required
• At least 1 year experience in customer-related position
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends - required
The budgeted range starts at 14.50-15.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 296115