HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cook PRN in Centennial, Colorado
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application as a Cook today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
*We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Some of the unique benefits we offer include: *
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250/year), Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Student loan repayment assistance (up to $100/month)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cook to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Cook in our Hospital, you will prepare food items to be served to customers in the cafeteria. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times
- Following complex recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving, serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other foodstuffs for consumption
- Preparing food by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure, prep, cut, trim and mix ingredients
- Checking production, and keep supply/equipment records
- Selection of recipes per menu cycle
- Receive, sort, and store inventory
- Prepare meals for customers requiring special diet needs
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment per regulatory rules and procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Experience: Two years of previous experience as a Cook preferred
- Special Qualifications: Proficient in the operation of Food Service/institutional equipment
Centennial Hospital, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is a 19 patient bed acute care facility with and a designated trauma room. The facility offers onsite services including Digital radiology, CT scan, Blood bank, Chest Pain Center accreditation, Breast care, Imaging services, Pharmacy, Full spectrum of emergency diagnostic services, and AirLife helipad for rapid transport.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Cook PRN
Location: Colorado-Centennial-Centennial Hospital
Requisition ID: 03191-96570