City of Commerce City Dishwasher in Commerce City, Colorado
Under the supervision of the Golf Course Kitchen Supervisor, Kitchen Assistant, Cook II or the Food & Beverage Manager the Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning and sanitation of the Golf Course Restaurant kitchen and equipment.
The hiring range for this position is $12.32 - $14.12 per hour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The Dishwasher is responsible for all the cleanliness of all food and beverage areas, to include the kitchen, snack bar, service areas, beverage cart room, patio, back dock, and all storage areas
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all equipment, floors, counters, walls, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens, and walk in cooler
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all china, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, and other kitchen utensils
- Must remove all trash and boxes as well as keep the back door area and dumpster area clean
- Performs limited food prep work when requested
- Assist in ensuring that all health standards are met in all areas at all times.
- Must be highly motivated and take direction well
- Must comply with City and departmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures Minimum Qualifications
Minimum 16 years of age
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays Equipment Used, Work Environment and Physical Activities
Office equipment: Occasional use of copier, fax, scanner, printer
Computer equipment: POS equipment
Language skills: Ability to speak to people to convey or exchange information; reads and understands instructions; writes legible work
Mathematical skills: None
Reasoning ability: Applies common sense understanding to carry out simple written and oral instructions; deals with standardized situations or problems involving a few concrete variables
Physical activities: Majority of shift is spent standing up
Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Vision and hearing: Must be able to read instructions and respond to spoken communications
Exposure to environmental conditions: Usual restaurant kitchen environment; some exposure to heat and cold
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications. Employees are accountable for all duties associated with this position.
Salary: $12.32 - $16.19 Hourly
Location: Commerce City, CO
Job Type: Part-time
Department: Parks, Recreation, & Golf
Job Number: 2020-00048
Agency: City of Commerce City
Address: 7887 E. 60th Avenue Commerce City, Colorado, 80022