Copper Mountain Resort Cook 3: Gustino's Pizza in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Cook 3: Gustino's Pizza
Job Status: Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
This individual is career oriented, creative, active, and seeks to broaden their culinary expertise.
- Adheres to Culinary Guidelines.
- Understands the importance of: personal hygiene, safe food handling practices, and basic culinary skills.
- Requires only minimal supervision.
- Understands the importance of Standards, Speed, and quality.
- Assists Gustino's foreman with ordering, inventory, staff training, scheduling and end of day financial reports
- This position also requires taking care of front of house duties not often required in other cooking positions such as cleaning the dining room, working a cash register, customer service and other duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preps and works assigned station quickly and cleanly.
- Follows prep sheets accurately and with a sense of urgency.
- Prepare food to the specifications of Recipe.
- Reads, understand, and follow recipes and standards.
- Takes responsibility for the product used in their station and manages it to assure a quality product.
- Rotates product and keeps a clean station.
- Responsible for production. Helps supervise co-workers.
- Has Kitchen awareness.
- Completes any reasonable task assigned by supervisor.
- Demonstrate teamwork and co-operation with service staff.
- Provides a high level of customer service to guests in outlet
- Takes care of overseeing outlet and supervising staff on Foreman's days off
- Assists with ordering, inventory, following labor requirements and training of staff
- Handles end of day financial reports
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Overseeing staff on foreman's days off
- Training new staff on new and established SOP's
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- This job requires: the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Standing or walking for up to eight hours
- The senses of taste and smell are used frequently,
- The use of hands and arms for periods of up to eight hours.
- Peripheral, color, and depth vision are essential.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Have strong abilities in all applicable cooking techniques and practices.
- Ability to work all aspects of outlet, work off prep list and complete station set up in time allotted, fabricates items to standard during service and completes prep list for next service period.
- Prior experience working on a cash register
- Has good knife skills.
- Must be able to expedite production line during service period.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled