Copper Mountain Resort Front Desk Agent in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
Job Status: Seasonal
Welcome guests to the resort and provide assistance with all aspects of lodging accommodations. Must maintain the highest levels of professionalism and work well under stressful situations. Must be self-motivated with exceptional customer service and sales skills. Focuses on the "experience" for all guests of Copper Mountain Resort by maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. Shows initiative towards improving employee and guest experience. Previous guest services experience and schedule flexibility required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all check-in and check-out functions in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Greets each guest who enters the Lodging Reception Center.
- Answer phone calls with a smile and friendly voice.
- Answer all questions with accurate responses.
- Handles stressful situations with a clear head and SOLUTION mentality.
- Participates in the sales culture of the front desk by booking walk-ins, upselling reservations, and taking advantage of any promotional products offered at the front desk.
- Accountable for monies received at Front Desk and responsible for turning in all monies to accounting.
- Maintains a guest friendly atmosphere with music and a neat work environment.
- Assists new employees in learning job functions.
- Handles other job duties as assigned with a positive attitude.
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance.
- Duties as outlined above.
Guest Service Duties:
- Duties as outlined above.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Team player
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- Industry knowledge preferred, 1-2 years in a guest service position required.
- Basic computer skills (including Outlook) ability to type, able to communicate clearly in English, neat and presentable appearance.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled