Copper Mountain Resort Lift Line Crewmember in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Lift Line Crewmember
Job Status: Part-time, Seasonal
- Minimum requirement: 1 day paid training, plus 14 days worked throughout the ski season.
Direct and engage our guests effectively through our mazes to provide a positive experience at our busy base area chair lifts and gondola, while upholding a high level of enthusiasm, guest service and pass security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Lift Line Crewmembers (LLCs) are stationed in a maze to facilitate the efficient flow through the lift line for our guests. LLCs direct the flow of skier traffic by matching up singles and merge the Ski School and Secret! Pass lanes to ensure maximum uphill chair capacity.
LLCs will work with the RFID gate attendants who are assisting guests through the gates and verifying guest credentials when passing through the gates.
LLCs assist guest with pass issues by escorting them to Guest Services for the best possible service recovery.
In addition to maze help, the LLCs may be stationed at the Tubing Hill when traffic direction is needed.
LLCs are responsible for a thorough knowledge of Copper and the ability to answer guest questions. They must be able to interact professionally with guests, and other departments throughout the resort, and promote a fun, vacation atmosphere.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged standing
- Extended periods of outdoor exposure
- Extreme cold
- Variation in temperature from hot to cold
- Skiing/ Snowboarding Level: Beginner
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled