Copper Mountain Resort On Mountain Dishwasher in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: On Mountain Dishwasher
Job Status: Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
To produce clean sanitized pots, pans, dishes and utensils as necessary in a very timely manner. Also, may assist in preparing food, oversee, and provide trash removal and cleaning. This position works on the mountain so you must be able to ski/ride at an intermediate level with your own equipment, including a helmet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, clean and sanitize pots, dishes and utensils in a timely fashion.
- Store all items in their proper place.
- Provide high quality service for guests and fellow employees with a friendly and cooperative attitude.
- Maintain dish stations. Keep them clean and free of debris.
- Maintain kitchen floor, keeping it clean and dry.
- Clean kitchen walls, equipment, and other areas, as assigned.
- Know health department guidelines regarding water temperature, slippery floors, knife handling, and proper use of machinery and equipment.
- Working knowledge of all chemicals, proper uses, appropriate quantities, and emergency procedures, as detailed on MSDS sheets.
- Assist in food preparation as requested by cooks during busy periods.
- May provide assistance with lifting and storage of food.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 20 lbs. repeatedly, 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be an experienced skier/rider with own equipment including industry certified helmet and meet Copper's grooming standards
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and report safety hazards and equipment problems to supervisor.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled