POWDR Winter 2019/2020: FOH Foreman: West Villafe Cafe in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Winter 2019/2020: FOH Foreman: West Villafe Cafe
Job Status: Seasonal
To supervise everyday business operations with FOH staff, including providing leadership and guidance in the development and oversight of staff so as to accomplish service levels appropriate for the resort and to align with corporate goals and objectives. It is important that someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized, hold this position and has good communication skills. They must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Time Keeper.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Overseeing the day to day operations including but not limited to: accurate cash handling, proper maintenances of all restaurant equipment and repairs thereof, proper stocking levels for sales in alcohol, food and general merchandise, maintaining cleanliness and highest possible appearance of the facility, gold standards of guest service. Own the Zone.
This individual helps oversee the financial performance of the Business Unit:
- Administers the daily operational functions of cash handling, ordering, and staff scheduling.
- Fulfill Copper Mountain's quality control standards and meet restaurant imaging guidelines.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
Oversee the day to day performance of all employees including: the hiring, training, scheduling, discipline, termination, performance reviews and open/close responsibilities. Maintain on the job safety for fellow employees and guests. Coach and train the staff to establish gold service levels. Enroll inTrack training.
Meet or exceed budgeted financial targets and contributions.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- This person must be able to lift 50+ pounds to include boxes of product, snow removal, and the ability to stand on feet for up to eight hours.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- 3+ years' experience restaurant or retail related industry.
- 3+ years' management experience of a food and beverage outlet. Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here- Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled