Xponential Fitness Fitness Front Desk Associate in Denver, Colorado
A StretchLab Front Desk Associate is an energetic and efficient individual who warmly welcomes and takes care of members. Compensation is hourly, based on experience, plus sales commission.
We are . . .
Industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted and group stretching in a fun, energetic, communal environment
Assisting people with increasing their mobility and flexibility, helping to their reduce pain, decrease their muscle aches, improving their posture, reducing their recovery time and enhancing quality of life
A world class employment and fitness experience
All about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team and members
Expanding rapidly in Colorado, the country and the world
You have ...
• Previous sales experience required; preferably high-end goods or services
• Willingness to learn. Candidates must be able to adapt to our exciting new fitness philosophy
• Motivation and drive
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Proficient computer skills and ability to learn customer management software easily
• Experience and/or certifications in personal training, group training, yoga and other fitness modalities are a plus
• Sell memberships and retail
• Meet and exceed sales and retention expectations
• Retain and increase client participation
• Set up and reset studio equipment before and after stretches
• Maintain a clean facility
• Attend and represent StretchLab LoHi at community events
• As a StretchLab ambassador, staff will promote, sell and add to the StretchLab culture in and out of the studio