Hilton General Manager - Hilton Denver City Center in Denver, Colorado
A General Manager is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The Hilton Denver City Center is just 3 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and steps from major offices and the 16th Street Mall. Along with elegantly renovated rooms and suites, we have your favorite amenities like all-day dining, a Starbucks shop, indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, Executive Lounge and stylish event space. Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and city skyline add to a memorable stay.
- Near downtown businesses and attractions; house car service available
- Recently renovated guest rooms, executive rooms and suites
- Executive Lounge with daily refreshments and concierge services
- Restaurant and bar, a Starbucks® shop, and 24-hour room service
- Heated indoor pool and complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Event space for meetings and celebrations of up to 2,500 guests
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of full service hotel GM experience
- Experience managing $35M revenue or greater at a 400 rooms property
- Proven people leadership, strong sales & marketing and revenue management.
- Convention property experience
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market expertise
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: General Manager/Hotel Manager
Title: General Manager - Hilton Denver City Center
Requisition ID: HOT05FJ2