Hilton Housekeeper $15.00 - FREE ECO PASS!!! in Denver, Colorado
Cleans and stocks assigned rooms/suites to meet established cleanliness and quality standards. Makes beds, cleans rooms (bathroom, bedroom, sitting room, etc.), dusts, vacuums, washes windows/tracks, reports maintenance deficiencies and removes dirty linens, towels and used amenities from rooms/suites. Checks and stocks supply cart.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career and Well Being
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams:
- Competitive Starting Wages
- Best-In-Class PTO (paid time off)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health and Welfare Benefit Plans
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Complementary RTD Pass
*This information is a highlight of the major benefits offered. Wages, retirement and paid time off benefits are specific to your location and position.
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Housekeeper $15.00 - FREE ECO PASS!!!
Requisition ID: HOT07CCD