HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Housekeeper (PRN) in Denver, Colorado
Shift: PRN (as needed)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? *Submit your application today as an Environmental Service Assistant (Housekeeper)! *
As an Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeper), you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. *Your duties will also include (but not limited to): *
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing back pack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable).
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- One year of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
Rose Medical Center is a 422-bed HCA Healthcare facility that is well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark located in Denver, Colorado. While becoming a leader in comprehensive women’s services, internal medicine, endoscopy, and sports medicine, Rose Medical Center has also earned a reputation as Denver’s “Baby Hospital.”
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. /
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeper (PRN)
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-91408