Pizza Hut Customer Service Representatives in GOLDEN, Colorado
Gather round the good stuff with a career at Pizza Hut; because this is a place where great people are in great company. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth.
At Pizza Hut, we're always looking for fun and friendly people to serve America's Favorite Pizza to our customers. Join us at Pizza Hut and you'll get more: more for your career, your life, your family and your future. We have immediate opportunities for Customer Service Representatives.
Flexible day, evening and weekend hours are available.
• Answer the telephone with a smile in your voice
• Take customer menu order, explain special offers, suggestive sell additional items and enter order accurately in POS system
• Greet Carry-Out customers
• Assist in preparing menu items
• Assist with all cleaning and restaurant maintenance duties as needed
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
• Commitment to customer satisfaction
• Team Player
• Strong work ethic
• Friendly when interacting with customers and other team members
• Handle customer problems efficiently and in a friendly manner
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Pizza Hut is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key - you're not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers. You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier - and more fun - with some teamwork. And you're at least 16 years old
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.