The Mentor Network Activity Coordinator in Littleton, Colorado
Activity Coordinator Primary Location: CO-COLittleton-5945 S Wright St Function: Activities and Recreation Services CareMeridian
CareMeridian Littleton scurrently seeking an Activity Coordinator to plan, develop,organize and implement an on-going program of activities in accordance with theresident assessment and Interdisciplinary Plan of Care. Emphasis is placed onCareMeridian’s mission and values.
Founded in 1989, CareMeridianprovides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care andrehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and otherlife-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locationsthroughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive servicedelivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care andrehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based programsettings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage ofrecovery.
CareMeridian is currently seeking an Activity Coordinator to plan, develop, organize and implement an on-going program of activities in accordance with the resident assessment and Interdisciplinary Plan of Care. Emphasis is placed on CareMeridian’s mission and values.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete resident assessments per CareMeridian's Policies and Procedures
Observe and report changes in the resident's condition to the Charge Nurse.
Initiate CPR if needed
Participate in the development and updating of the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care
- Maintain current and accurate progress notes
- Assist Interdisciplinary Team with resident needs, as appropriate; including, but not limited to, transfer, gait, ADL and cognitive activity
- Involve residents and their families and/or authorized representative in planning the activity program
- Maintain current calendar of activity program events including special occasions, holidays and off-site outings
- Schedule and maintain records for Resident and Family Council meetings
- Recommend equipment and supply needs to the Director of Nursing and place orders if approved
- Accurately maintain and reconcile records of all monies assigned to the Activities Program
Follow CareMeridian's Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to the supervisor
Transport resident using the company vehicle
- Participate in Performance Improvement Program