HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Line Cook in Lone Tree, Colorado
You must provide at least 2 years of work history (if applicable) and complete the Behavioral Assessment to be considered for this role
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application as a Cook today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
*We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Some of the unique benefits we offer include: *
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250/year), Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Student loan repayment assistance (up to $100/month)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cook to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Cook in our Hospital, you will prepare food items to be served to customers in the cafeteria. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times
- Following complex recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving, serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other foodstuffs for consumption
- Preparing food by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure, prep, cut, trim and mix ingredients
- Checking production, and keep supply/equipment records
- Selection of recipes per menu cycle
- Receive, sort, and store inventory
- Prepare meals for customers requiring special diet needs
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment per regulatory rules and procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Experience: Two years of previous experience as a Cook preferred
- Special Qualifications: Proficient in the operation of Food Service/institutional equipment
Sky Ridge Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is a 284-bed acute care facility located on a 57-acre campus in Lone Tree, Colorado. It is a full service facility including adult and pediatric ERs, Cancer Center, and Spine & Total Joint Center, along with The Women’s Hospital. The Medical Center also specializes in pregnancy & childbirth in their Birth Place.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Line Cook
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-93428