HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Hospital Housekeeper Lead (PRN) in Thornton, Colorado
You must provide at least 2 years of work history (if applicable) and complete the Behavioral Assessment to be considered for this role
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive?*Submit your application today as a Hospital Housekeeper! *
As aHospital housekeeper Lead, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. *Your duties will also include (but not limited to): *
- Supervision and coordination of duties for daily operations throughout the EVS Department.
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower, and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products, and shampooing the carpet.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio-hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing backpack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if applicable)
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English _Qualifications:___
- Two years of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
North Suburban Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is a 157-bed acute care facility in Thornton, Colorado. Conveniently located just north of Denver, the Center prides itself on its commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. /
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Hospital Housekeeper Lead (PRN)
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-97767