Vail Resorts Entry Warehouse Clerk - Winter Seasonal - Vail Mountain in Vail, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Vail Mountain Warehouse is looking for an organized, and hardworking individual to join the Vail team.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Assist Vail Warehouse team with the receipt and delivery of operational supplies for our Eagle County resorts and properties. Including lift parts and operational inventory.
· Maintain accurate receipt and delivery records
· Performing inventory control functions
· Maintain an organized and efficient warehouse.
· Ship packages, Maintenance of vehicles and facility.
· Internal guest service.
· Self motivated & detail oriented individual.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Valid driver's license required.
· Fluent English required.
· Ability to lift 75 lbs required.
· Basic computer skills required.
· High School Diploma / GED required.
· Previous Forklift experience / certification preferred.
· Previous warehouse experience preferred.
· College Degree preferred.
· Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts, including weekends and holidays
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]